Quote:

...but over a bucket of wings at the sports bar watching the Browns lose I will have you laughing the whole day. I used to do stand up comedy, in fact.)

AH HA! THATS where all this came from. Comedians are notorious emotional basket cases, I've worked with three over my musical show group career. My favorite was a former Dublin policeman with a black belt in Judo with that killer, crazy Irish sense of humor. Talk about a combination of skills and guy you don't want to piss off in a dark alley. We were partners for about 3 years when I lived in Canada. Paul was very quick with the comeback one-liners. You want to talk about Pat and Mike jokes? Or Father Murphy and the nuns? He knows em all. He was also an emotional wreck with several ex's but a great guy to be around anyway.

You're a good guy Eddie and a fellow vet. I wanted to fly in the worst way and was 'this close' to joining the Army chopper flight school in 1964 after I got my draft notice. I had already passed all the initial tests. Sounded like fun to an 18 year old and you graduate as a Warrant Officer with no 4 year degree? What a deal. If my father hadn't talked me into joining the Air Force instead I probably wouldn't be posting on this forum right now. I don't have to tell you what the life expectancy was of a new chopper pilot arriving in Nam in those years. I was in the Air Force Security Service and almost went to the unit at DaNang but went to Misawa, Japan instead. Remember when the Pueblo was captured by North Korea? Same outfit, just the Navy version.

Just try to chill a little scosch ok?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.