I didn't say I didn't know, just that I thinks it's wrong. The side effect of requiring me to have my money in an instituion allows them a monopoly on the currency and related services. Wasn't that way previously and they managed to make money. Now they make LOTS of money. Don't get me started on DEA .. we'd have another long thread. <grin>

Since the money HAD been legally acquired I thought it would be a simple explanation, as I had the proper paperwork, but when I had to do MORE paperwork (and waste my time to give them my money) it ticked me off. So I went a different route out of spite. I'll probably get audited anyway for it, but not until 7 years from now when the penalties would be most profitable. I've played that game with the IRS before too. I keep good records. You'd like doing my accounting Bob. Everything is there plain as can be.

As I think about this; so a few people did things wrong and now all of us are required to add to the coffers of private corporations to prevent it. Please tell me this solved the drug and money laundering problems.

Last edited by rharv; 11/17/11 03:57 PM.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome