Matt I'll have to look into that. The only downside to that is I would still have to use my hand to activate a button and then there is the thing of being trained to press a key with out having to look down for it and the key is small and close together .I have to look down sometimes when Typing to find a key and doing that and looking at my sheet music at the same time Is hard for me to do.And then there is the thing where If I want to mute out the guitar and play my own lead I need two hands to do that .So there I would have to be reaching over for a key and letting go off one hand from the guitar. This is why I thought the foot switches would be Great. Programming the foot switches is another thing to think about .I have no training in doing that .Not sure how difficult that would be in setting that up.It would be nice to be able to mute and un mute any track 2 to 9 at any given time bring in and out different instruments from the tracks. With the foot switches you could also take turns with the lead or solo when playing your own instrument.If anyone comes across anymore info on computer keyboards and foot control I would be very interested in looking at that .I'm still searching the web .You would think they would have a full size keyboard that just lays on the floor for disabled people. I don't know if that even can be had. Something like the Roll out piano thing they use to sell that was like a rubber mat and you could play the keys .Now that's an idea a rubber floor mat with USB that looks like a computer Keyboard but only 3 times bigger . lol haa!

Regards,
Greg :O)