Points to ponder.

1. Cold air is heavier.

2. If you close the downstairs vents and open the upstairs one wide, the air goes up, and must come down.

3. If the thermostat is on the main floor make sure nothing is UNDER it.

(my former office saw the women running to the thermostat. Never dawned on me, because I'm yer guy eh? that there was a problem. They had it jacked Way up. Because the laser printer was underneath with a heat / fan thing blew hot air into the bottom of the sensor.)

The open/close vent thing has potential.

Note that inside most modern systems where the ductwork leaves the furnace someplace, there is a baffle with a handle you can adjust the airflow, more or less. That's used to balance things.

Next / fan on summer winter setting. This can help by keeping air moving and reduces the stacking effect. Note that keeping doors open or closed can affect that too. If you can get a rush of air to the top, leave the doors open. If you can't, try with keeping them closed. Options. Cool it with a boom boom.

A white lab coat,
No pink carnation,
Blowing up models on the set.
A white lab coat,
No pink carnation
Goulardi made me laugh, you bet.

Once ya told me long ago,
To Lorraine Heights with me you'd go
Now you've broken my heart and dreams
You made someone else to scream...

Never mind. But to this 61 yr. old north of the lake guy, I HATE A/C. Because of the Big C. I think I shall never get warm again. Me and Sam McGee.

Thanks for the laughs.

Only sweety sugary pretty U with the silky smooth hands,
Can make my now exciting softy cuddly moany self see right,
Only sighin' cryin silkyisy...to be continued.

John Conley
Musica est vita