A big + 1 to all of that especially the part,

"INMHO NOT keeping loyal customers in the loop is a mistake"

Its very strange indeed that a beta tester is not allowed to give any info before a release, if they are a beta tester, if there will be a release, but once the release is out there are very happy to talk about the beta testing and tell us that they took part.

Not a reflection on them, they do a sterling job, but it seems it must be PGmusic';s official policy. You remember that old tv series "The Prisioner" and all the secrecy involved!

I have all the realtracks too and they are great, BUT so is midi as I'm beginning to realise in the latest little song that I am doing where I am manually entering the notes in the notation (well trying to within my ability).

That little musical phrase can't be got with the existing realtracks, and though as I said realtracks are great I would like to see further enhancements on the midi side as well.

I used to get a bit irritated by Notes Norton talking about the virtues of midi all the time, but I am beginning to understand what he is on about now.

Just my opinions again.

Musiclover

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile