Thanks guys for clearing this up. I was under the impression, and from what I thought the ACW did, was to *recognize* the actual chords of the wav or audio file. As Bob stated. it doesn't "quite" do that, but basically does more of a chordal layout, if you will. I get it. Maybe with the references used to describe the ACW is what misled me? When I imported the ACW results into BIAB and kept the audio file (instead of deleting it) as it played back, what I heard and what BIAB/ACW showed, seemingly, didn't match up. The suggestion of slowing down the Audio file made sense to allow for better sensitivity or recognition of sorts. I guess the other "audio to midi" programs mentioned do more of a *monotone* conversion of audio to midi, which I mistook the ACW for being capable of. My impression was that the ACW was more advanced to include poly-tonal recognition. This is what I was referencing. Possibly, one day the technology will be able to do that, but at the present time, I see it's not there yet....Years ago, when I thought of why can't they just use some form of a digital audio spectrum analyzer and convert that info into some form of digital representation that could mirror the analog signals, then again, with overtone frequencies and harmonics, that might be a tad more complicated to do....maybe?

Anyway, I do appreciate the informative responses to the subject matter and hopefully we can all get along. BTW, the song I used was an old Bill Withers tune called, "Can We Pretend." Now if only I could get the sheet music for this unattainable little song...sigh!

Wrkinit