Yup no cables. We was funned. I can't get rid of them. Stupid cables.

And someone please tell me why you can't see at arms length what side is up, and what side is left?

USB, a moron thought that up. Well one end on one style is almost ok.

Even the network cable on my computer needs a pair of glasses with built in lights to figure it out.

Colours and sizes, hey let's make that blade 1/20th of an inch slimmer so it's obvious! Nice one.

I think they laugh at us afterwards.

It's like the cars I've bought. You open the car to get out the ice scraper and 8 inches of snow falls on the seat and inside the door's electronics. It was designed to do that. And to shoot the washer fluid on the car 4 back on the highway, as your money goes on someone else's car.

Engineers. I think they have conventions with pocket protectors and videos of how they messed up our lives and laugh while drinking ginger ale in strip clubs where they try and figure out how bra hooks work. Another good one. One year they moved them to the front so those divorced guys could feel stupid after those years of learning how to do it with one hand in the dark balancing a beer in your teeth. In the back seat of a corvette. Wait, a Pony.

John Conley
Musica est vita