Wasn't sure where to post this. But it is a wish. I use BIAB a lot and am very pleased with all the new 2013 Real Tracks and super midi parts. However, I wish the programmers would provide an easy way to tame the loud snare backbeat on many of the country styles (Real Drums). Maybe it's just me, but I have more problems adjusting/mixing the drum track over all the other style parts. Got no problem with drummers---some are my best friends. But, I often scramble to find another suitable drum style to replace some of the default real drums that come with the demo styles. Check out some of the country real styles, especially ballads at say, 65 tempo, or medium swing/shuffle styles. Variation A is sitting there nicely in the mix. Now, variation B shows up with a loud wham-bam. In my mixes, if most parts are at about 90, the loud drum backbeat on variation B would need to be at 75. Is there a way to save these differences within a song? Some styles are well-balanced. I like the Nashville Brushes Classic Shuffle between variations A and B. Nashville Train Ev 16 is nice. Check this one out. Try the style demo of TBSW161 Teen Beat Sw16th at tempo 75. Set a moderately loud volume setting. Notice the drums at variation B. On my set up, it'll run you out of the room. This post is not a complaint; just an observation looking for a quick, easy way to adjust volume levels so that there's consistency throughout a song.