Originally Posted By: FirstBassman
Quote:
From the website:
"How were recorded your RealDrums?
Some of them were carefully programmed and some of them where recorded using an electronic MIDI drumkit, which allows us to have a MIDI version of the tracks in all cases."

Well, then they're not RealDrums.

Well, I understand your point, but "Realdrums" was the name chosen by Pgmusic in 2007 for their new technology, and from then, they have released some "Realdrums" that were completely programmed (for example, their electronic sets).

There are Midi Drums, Live Midi Drums, and Realdrums (both "real" and programmed) and all of them are implemented in a different way. My understandig is that the term "Realdrums" refers to the way Biab uses them, not to the way the files were actually recorded.

On the other hand, I've seen a lot of users here requesting more control over the realdrum submixes and / or separated drum tracks. As Mac suggests, having the midi files of the recordings allow that, and even more: for example, the user can easily build his own versions of my realtracks with his choosen vsti, and have complete control over the mix (btw, I got the idea from a post in the wishlist forum, but unfortunately I don't remember the poster's name smile )

Last edited by Cerio; 06/26/13 04:10 PM.

BIAB 2024, latest build.