Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Pretty much the same for me...

I love BB as a writing tool. Sure beats a note pad and a pencil for composing and writing.

The ease of changing tempo, key, style, structure, chords, etc is just the icing on the cake. Being able to hear what the song "can" sound like when finished is a huge plus.

I don't do much in RB. I use it to render the tracks to wave. That's about it really....

I export all the tracks and mix and edit and record live tracks in Sonar.

My workflow is almost identical with the only difference is that I do not use RB at all. I go from BiaB straight into Sonar.

Unlike Herb I can not really hear exactly what the finished BiaB part of the song sounds like as most of my VSTi’s (note VSTi’s are my main sound sources) require more RAM than any 32 bit program can supply. Note this is only true when I work with MIDI and not with RTs but unfortunately the majority of my work in with MIDI using VSTi’s.

My goal this weekend is to move just enough each day so that no one pokes me to see if I'm dead or not.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware