Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Tom and Janice,

GORGEOUS!

Where to begin?... Solid write. "That old big muddy runs through our very souls" - What a great line! "maybe I missed the message..there’s an angel flying next to me" - love it. "Trying to believe what I already see" - doesn't get much better than that. And what a perfect melody to carry it all!!!

Janice - you always sound great - and this may be your best ever! Pure soul! Singing is about feeling and expression - this is it - nailed!

Tom - your playing - both guitar and wah wah steel - just as soulful and lyrical! You seem to step it up a little more with each new recording.

Excellent drum sound! The guitars are all right where they should be. I seem to be a piano crusade lately - I think it needs to be up more - prouder...

The choir loops are COOL! Why don't we have those in BIAB??!!!

One of the best things to ever hit the forum.

floyd

Thank you so much floyd -- you are the expression master!

Janice

Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
hi guys wow Janice great vocal guitar was awesome great job guys loved it lyrics were excellent thanks for sharing eric

Thanks Eric. It was a fun endeavor.

Janice

Originally Posted By: Skyline
Wow, great song and terrific performances. Love it all.
Thank you both!

John

Thank you John!

Janice

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Wow! This is absolutely great! A new forum favorite for me.

Bob

Bob, that is sweet. Thank you so much!

Janice

Originally Posted By: JosieC
Hi Tommy, Janice and Bud.
This is awesome!! Also love the choir loops. Janice's vocal as always is outstanding. Strong lyrics. Love the pedal steel as well.

Thank you Joanne!!!

Janice

Originally Posted By: 90 dB
You guys are turning into a regular Brill Building. grin

Good song and production. I particularly like the line:

"Trying to believe what I already see..."

Regards,

Bob

Thank you Bob. Tom's lyric made it really easy for me to do this. Brill Building -- aw shucks smile

Janice

Originally Posted By: olemon
No way!!! Way!!!

And did you see that the film won an Oscar? Darlene Love sang an acceptance.

There is just too much here to love and comment on after one listen. I agree that this is the best vocal I've heard Janice deliver. I mean, wow!!!

The guitar tone and chops, wow as well!!!

I'll be back.

Thank you so much! And thanks to Tom for watching that documentary that set this in motion.

Janice

Originally Posted By: dani48
Hi, Tommy, Janice & Bud !

What a superb collab allthrough !!:))
Nice tune and superb vocals !!:))
Just great !

Cheers
Dani

Thank you Dani!!!