Originally Posted By: JosieC
Hi Don

That is truly fantastic news. It will be so great having her add some of her original guitar to your wonderful tunes.

I think the way to do it is for her to record her guitar playing over your existing MP3 file. She would record it in a separate track and send you the separate track(usually using a Wav file is best for which you will have to use dropbox because they are so big, but also an emailed mp3 will also do). You import the Mp3 of the guitar part in to your existing BIAB file and mix as usual and produce a new MP3 file with her guitar playing.

If she would be willing to do some guitar work for one of my Kate Wolf covers it would probably be the same. I will try and do a couple of recordings of my Kate Wolf covers and send it to you shortly.

Well done Don!!!

Josie, my first concern is/was in supporting you...I think I've missed the canoe in regards to myself. Dr. Peter Gannon has given me a priceless gift in BIAB that keeps me involved and productive in my love of music. If others find joy in my musical endeavors, that's just the proverbial icing on the cake. I have already reaped the bulk of the benefits by being accepted in this wonderful family, for one.