Originally Posted By: MountainSide
Many of us have had issues when we first installed BIAB/RB...and the learning curve is steep. A good place to start is to list the equipment and specs of your system.

MountainSide

Can I ever identify with that! When I first received my copy of 2014 Ultra (my first venture into the great PGMusic program) I had nothing but problems as well. But I must say that with two brothers, who also have BIAB and with the help of a great support team at PGMusic, I muddled my way through.

I agree that the learning curve is very steep but with the help of a large volume of videos (both by PGMusic and by other users) I can say now that I am just getting a good taste of how very awesome this program, truly is.

That said, it is not for the timid, it takes (speaking for my self, only) a lot of trial and error and pouring over these forum posts to get to a comfortable feeling about using this program to produce the backing tracks that I am looking for.

Great forum members, (and there are many) who are not slow in replying to your question about what they think might be the problem(s), are without question, the most helpful that I have seen in the many forums that I belong to! Thanks for all your help forum members!!

I know that I cannot help the OP, but wanted to post to share my story on the subject.

i truly hope that the OP gives this program another chance, I know that he will be amazed, once he gets through the start up issues.

Last edited by Del3535; 08/26/14 07:14 AM.

Del