I have a question for the BIAB users who use BIAB to gig live with. Why? Aside from the fact that BIAB will regenerate a new variation of the song if you choose do so at every play what benefits are there as opposed to using a permanent MP3 or wave file of the song?

I'm not implying that its a wrong approach but it seems that some of the issues experienced by users with unexplained results during plat form cross overs such as in this case could be eliminated by having the whole song rendered as one file through RB or other DAW. All you need after that is a Mp3 or wave player. That way the sound and everything always stays the same, no surprises.

I know there are so many ways to use BIAB and not everyone has the same requirements. The question is for my own benefit. I tend to use BIAB as a creative tool and track generator then finish in the DAW. I can render the song if I desire minus the vocals and my guitar and then play live with the finished MP3 files. Also the finished MP3 sounds way better than just what BIAB can produce. Don't get me wrong, vanilla BIAB rendered tracks sound great but running the tracks through a DAW and adding some polish really makes the finished song shine.

Again no right or wrong way. I'd just like to know why people use BIAB in a live setting.