I'd have to say Rich Severson of 99centguitarlessons.com.

His classes are changing the way I play and they are the best money deal on line if you consider the quality and level of the material presented. Jazz including chord melody, Fingerstyle which is his name for chord melody with moving bass line. Most single classes under 5 bux at least by a penny but there are plenty @2.99 and 3.99. This may not be news to many of you. But I find his jazz classes to be the best if you can't move to Boston and attend Berkley or if you feel your 60 plus year old brain might not keep up with all the twenty somethings in a group class. There is also lots of blues and bebop and entry level bebop blues classes where you begin to reach deeper into theory for your lines. The theory part is just about painless and therefore not near as deep as a scholastic music program might present. He has courses like that as well for those who want them. His Major Scale choices will change the way you play blues with very little effort as long as you already have some decent skill groups. I forgot to mention there are sometimes discrepencies in the written material between the tab and manuscript notation. At these prices who cares?

Ron

Last edited by Ron Becker; 11/24/14 06:58 PM.

`15 Audiophile, Toshiba17", 3Mhz, 4gig ram, 500gig HD, Win7, Tascam 122mkII interface, Tascam 16 track 8 buss recording mixer, 2 Avalon747sps,CAD VX2 mic, AKG C1000s, mac and Digital Performer.