Originally Posted By: ZeroZero
It's very easy to get confused with this, 'everything' which is not everything and all the other plus, ultra etc.

Only if one stops reading after the name and then tries to put something in it. There are tables with enough information about the content of each PAK. So far I have bought the EverythingPAK only once. "Everthing", as I understand it, goes for all they regularly sell in those PAKs except the audiophile file versions. It does not account for bonuses.

I agree, the PAKs could be named more appropriately. But these names are also a marketing tool, just like big wattage figures on consumer hifi equipment that only are good for a couple of seconds or lots of gigabytes for storage disks because the marketing guys think computer users are stupid.

Just take the ProPAK. I have friends who are professional musicians and just bought the ProPAK. Why? They only need the rapid accompaniment generator for practising and save lots of time because they don't need to play all the parts by themselves in several keys or tempos. Others are disappointed, because "ProPAK" suggests that if you buy it you have everything to make you a Pro, only to find out that many things seem to be missing and they aren't Pro enough to fill the gap.

I have seen enough commercials and ads to ask appropriate questions about the intentions of a certain phrasing.

Don't let it spoil Christmas for you. Have a happy day.
Guido

Desktop; i7-2600k, 8 GB mem., Win 10 Pro, BIAB 2017; RB 2017 - latest build
Laptop: i5-2410M, 4 GB mem, Win 10 Pro, BIAB 2017; RB 2017 - latest build