Originally Posted By: c_fogle
Wow Floyd, I really like this song, really think it's a great mix between the vocals and instruments levels. I would like to hear a touch more bass. It is the only thing sitting back in the mix to me. This is some of your best vocals I've heard, and the backing vocals are spot on. You've got the Tom Adams drums thumpin' --- Nice.

It seems you mastered this song differently than others in the recent path. The overall level is higher and the high end EQ is much brighter and becomes somewhat harsh with the volume turned up. Doesn't effect how much I enjoyed this song and the fact of how professionally the instrumentation and vocals, lead and background were done.

Overall, another outstanding job.

Charlie

Charlie - Thanks for pointing that out. I had originally mixed this some time ago and remixed it this morning before I posted it and had neglected the bass - I was tweaking the drums, harmonies and solos and the bass got lost in the dust. I did another mix to bring the bass up. I also dropped the hi EQ some in the mastering process. It has been uploaded but I haven't been able to hear it yet because my cache won't flush - even though I go through the steps to do that - it will eventually.....