Bob

I love the word swagger, that is exactly what I was after but couldn't think of the word!! Glad you enjoyed

Charlie
I had to include a picture of her to show what I was singing about and that's the most amount of clothes she wore in my house!!
Thanks for commenting

Herb
My version with just me and MIDI was a tribute to ACDC but somehow didn't have the swagger (Thanks Bob wink ) and also my solo didn't fit /was awful.

Quote:
there's some strange "visuals" in there.. comparing a woman's walk to two "rats in a sack"... I must say, of all the things I would use to describe a woman's walk... that would never be one of them...and I'd probably say she's "LIKE" a disease you can't cure, not IS a disease.... kinda sounds a bit nicer than calling her a disease..... ALTHOUGH.... that's something I could hear Bon Scott saying and singing...... so in that context, yeah, it might be ok.

In my neck of the woods in the UK, Wales, 2 rats etc is used to describe a lady that wiggles her bum when walking, they aren't fighting just adjusting themselves to get comfortable.
She was like a rash, she was bloody everywhere in the house; hair dye on the carpet; tights above the bath; half drunk cups of tea under the chairs etc so it was like having a rash that wouldn't go away. She seemed to like the analogy 'cos she knew about it from the time I first thought of it!!

Anyway laugh thanks a lot for listening and commenting

Alyn