I think it could be a matter of "You can't please all the people all the time".

Advertising is an art as much as a science. What pulls in new customers? Does a particular ad appeal to some, and turn away others? Is modern always better? Is something out of the ordinary more noticeable? Is a more traditional ad suggest stability?

I think anything that some people like, others will dislike.

Like the GUI of BiaB. Some people hate it, for me it's very functional. I think it is neither beautiful nor ugly, but I like that the buttons to the features I need are on the screen when I need them. That's what's important to me.

As far as the ads are concerned. You could think of them as dated, or you can think of them as traditional. If you are already a BiaB customer, it must have worked for you.

Peter, I'd love to give you advice on how to write the best new customer pulling add in the universe, but if I knew that, I'd also become a consultant, because Microsoft, Apple, General Motors, Warner Brothers, EMI, and millions of other companies would pay huge bucks for that kind of information. wink

Thanks for the software, for me, that's what counts!

Insights and incites by Notes

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks