Here is song number 13. There is a writers tool on the 5090 website called LyriCloud; it gives a bunch of Random words to help with some ideas. I sat down Saturday with the idea of taking 1 word then regenerating the page until I had a completed a song using the words; however when I brought up the LyriCloud the first time I saw the 2 words Bored and Happened. I put the 2 together and taking inspiration from a couple of episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond, 1. He says he is bored with his kids. 2. He tells his brother he sometimes just says things to his wife just to fill the space. Here are the Real tracks I used; I also added a Harmony voice section using Reason. I just did held notes during the ending chorus. This song has 2 different time signatures needed so I used the bar # feature to make parts of the song 2 beats others 4. It really worked well with the style I used. *****Also note, song 8 Give Me Rest, I put a different compressor setting on it; and so the vocal sets better than the first version, where words kept ducking in and out, LOL!

427 Bass
431 Ac. Guitar
590 Banjo
428 Fiddle

Here is link to song #13 *Vocal Bored Happened

Here are the other 12 links

Here is link to song #12 *Vocal Junkyard Dog Named Betty

Here is link to song #11 *Vocal Vertigo

Here is link to song #10 *Instrumental Alluring Flame

Here is link to song #9 *Instrumental Blowin' In The Wind

Here is link to song #8 *Vocal Give Me Rest

Here is link to song #7 * InstrumentalBlues Country

Here is link to song #6 *Instrumental Rest

Here is link to song #5 *Vocal Run and Don't Look Back

Here is link to song #4 *Vocal I Will Give Honor To My King

Here is Link to song #3 *Instrumental Skippin'

Here is Link to Song #2 *Vocal Daddie Going Home

Here is Link to Song #1 *Instrumental Guitar CHAOS

Thanks Noel96, also floydjane; on Bored Happened I used your idea of making different versions in order to get instruments to play what I needed. The bass does held chords in parts; which is a rewrite of the orginal.

My Tunes

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.