Just to let everyone know, I have been able to get all my songs loaded onto my iPhone. The problem seemed to be that I had frozen all the tracks and on some songs this had created a quite large .mgu file that crashed the app. Once I unfroze the all the tracks the song downloaded. One caveat is that they would only download via the browser method (entering the ip address of iOS device into the browser of the computer on the same network from which the songs will download). Downloading from Dropbox or Google Drive still does not want to work as it doesn't seem to download the m4a file along with the .mgu file. But I'm a happy camper as I now have a workable app on my iPhone that I can use on the gig. Kent, in tech support, was very helpful in nailing this down, so thanks for the help.

Let me just suggest one more time that PG Music enable iTunes file sharing so one can simply plug your iPhone or iPad into your computer and transfer files that way, instead of relying only on a WIFI connection.