I've been spending some time in the User Track area and I think I may be missing something.

What are you guys really asking about? This is the User Track wishlist, not the PG Real Track wish list.

I'm seeing so many different requests for such high level stuff.

Who do you guys think is reading this forum?

Who here is a killer player with access to real classic instruments in a good studio? Iow, how are Weather Report UT's supposed to be made by a user at home? Somebody here has a 10K drum set in their garage and a neighbor who is a great fusion drummer? If you want Billy Cobham drums you need to buy the Billy Cobham Expansion Pack for Sampletank 3. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaN5Vidjcuc

Now I suppose someone here might have that Cobham Expansion Pack and record some of those phrases from it and post it here as a UT. It's that acceptable or would that cause a problem with IKM's copywrite or something?

To me user tracks are supposed to be made by a user who is competent on a real instrument, not a midi controller (unless someone needs a specific synth part) and that person records himself with a mic into a DAW. That's a studio recording and can be called a user created Real Track.

Do you guys know what I'm saying? If you're requesting something that a user here can only come up with using midi files and VST's well, there are gazillions of jazz fusion midi phrases out there now. Just find them and you're good. Same with all the requests for TOP horns and such.

To me most of these suggestions in the UT forum should be in the PG Wishlist RT forum. They're the ones who pay for world class players to record this stuff in a million dollar studio.

Someone here also asked for Sinatra style horns. How is a user supposed to come up with that? Maybe record some phrases out of Kontakt's Session Horns library? Otherwise you're perhaps thinking there are users here who can call up a group if killer horn guys, set them up in their living room and record a bunch of Sinatra style big band phrases?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.