Hi Pascal,

Wow! What a song!!!!

This is an outstanding listen... first class in every aspect. The minute you started singing, it really grabbed my attention. I have no idea what you were saying but your vocal confidence, the song's tempo, the instrumentation you used and the terrific arrangement all grabbed hold of me carried me along from start to end. My feet just wouldn't stop tapping up and down on the floor!!!! Absolutely no translation was needed at all. It was 100% enjoyment for me all the way!

Hiroshi said exactly what I was thinking...

Originally Posted By: Hiroshi
This is wonderful! Very rhythmical. Your voice and the sound of French words well match the song. Nice choice of the instruments. I enjoyed it very much.

I loved everything about this smile I can't believe it's 4 minutes long! Time seemed to fly by so quickly that it felt like I'd been listening for only a couple of minutes!

You've raised the forum bar another notch or two with this creation.

All the best,
Noel

P.S. It was great to see you use the diaeresis over the 'I' in balalaïka. It's a symbol that's nearly disappeared in English. It used to be used regularly in 'naïve' but even that's pretty much disappeared these days. I think it's a victim of autocorrect!

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024