Originally Posted By: rayc
Janice & Bud,
Thanks for the detailed response.
I had lifted the drums by 1/2 a dB before posting but it does seem, now I've listened to the original mix file, the MP3 for upload & the Soundcloud streamer, that the compression has altered the dynamics. I'll have to look into that. I'd rather not mix for streamers so may have to post a link to an MP3 instead.
Regarding the preview problem...I can preview from the RealDrum info dialogue box BUT drums won't play from within the chord page or from the main prog with chords inserted and structure/variations added.
If I pull up a Real Style the drums will play though bass often doesn't as the error message says that the bass is missing - something must've gone wrong with them in the download - hopefully I can fix that when the disc/s arrive. I end up hearing the drums but as part of the whole style interpretation of the chords, tempo & selected RealDrums. It is odd and I will have to take up the matter with the techs I assume.
Thanks for your interest.
Cheers
rayc

I've been a beta tester for the last two Mac editions and I never heard about or personally ran into that issue. Call the tech folks for sure. The entire PGMusic staff consists of great folks. They are always courteous and helpful. If you haven't already they will likely have you do a reset.