Originally Posted By: jford
... did you install the latest registered version that gets sent to you via email by requesting it at the jBridge site?.

Yeah jford thanks, it's the registered version, and redid it all with your suggestions. I can now go to the plugins and have SampleTank appear, so that's great. But I can't seem to generate any actual sounds.

And of course I'm still unsure how to change instruments for the styles, be they VST or not.

I'm going to start going through the videos.

I've been very frustrated that all the DAWS I've tried don't use a simple way to sequence chords into a song like BiaB. I'm pleased that BiaB seems initially much better than before; at least the stock styles coming through the stock instruments are pretty good, whereas in the past they weren't. I also found the whatever way to create custom styles in the past was really hard for me, so hoping I can get my head around it in this version.

sorry more off topic, but I think my ultimate work flow is to use BIAB to lay out a song. I'd use it's styles but sometimes either mix parts from styles or create my own parts for styles too. Then once I got it where I want I'd take it to a DAW to more customize it; add any audio tracks etc.. I've no idea though; I may be able to do a lot more with BiaB than I thought.