Good ones, GHinCH!

"(I could go on, but still there are some magnificent software developers out there, but maybe these people avoid to be in contact with certain companies.)"

Correct. There are some magnificent developers out there. They just don't get hired by MS! I believe you said that. My IT guy thinks (and I agree) so much of the software today has been designed to automate everything. That's fine until either: 1) The product simply doesn't work, or 2) The automated bits are totally counter-intuitive to what we want.

I wish developers would stop giving me crappy stuff and other stuff I just don't want. Get rid of the My Pictures, My Videos, My Briefcase (which I think is finally gone!), and other useless folders. I'll make my own.

'Nough said. Now, where did I leave my Yamaha keyboard? Still hooked to BIAB I suspect smile.

Gear: Tyros 5, MOX8, SoundCraft EFX12 mixer, two Bose L1 Compacts, Yamaha HS-8 monitors, BIAB 2016 UltraPlusPAK, Cubase 8, Steinberg UR-44 interface.

"If everyone played a musical instrument, we wouldn't need police officers or armies." Lee B.