Similar to the ability to regenerate a portion of a track, RB has a feature called Multiriff. Multiriff generates 7 versions of the selected audio even to include the complete track.

You can audition each of the 7 multiriffs and select any one of them or save any number of the 7 to individual tracks to edit portions of each into a custom multiriff. The multiriff audio can extend beyond the beginning and end of the selected audio if you wish which helps to create a seamless and professional edit.

You can choose Multiriff from two options. Open multiriff to regenerate the current instrument or open Multiriff choosing a different instrument.

The result of multiriff is that you can create a custom track by auditioning hundreds of variations and edits in minutes that would take hours in BIAB. An added benefit of Multiriffs is that a midi track is created at the same time so that a midi instrument can be chosen to double the riff.

I recently created a guitar track of lead fills that consisted of 18 sections selected to place the fills. 7 tracks each of the 18 fills resulted in 126 takes of audio to choose the best fill for each section. Imagine having a session player doing 126 takes during a recording. There may be hours of recorded RealTracks for the Multiriff to review and generate new audio from.

Another feature I found on that project is by using two instruments from the same style often provides audio clips that compliment each instrument by generating similar riffs so that it sounds like two players working together at the same time during a recording session. This provides very unique and realistic sounding tracks.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 08/10/16 06:07 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.