Originally Posted By: animarorecords
Hello, Alyn

I thought it was the music of the major key when I guessed from the contents of the lyrics, but unexpectedly it was the music of the minor key.
I first imagined a French pop from the title but it was also wrong.
It is the music with the slightly strange taste, but I like it, especially your vocal.
The modulation of the end of B part is very nice.
It is pretended to progress to a major chord but it is terminated with a minor chord. That is fine.
As I cannot understand the English lyrics so well, I'm sorry if wrong. The happening in Marseille was too fun, and so it prevented you from going to Saint-Tropez, wasn’t it?
And Ashleigh Print dresses are lovely and sexy, I love them, too.
Very enjoyable listen.

Best Regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Thank you for another impressive comment on my song.
You clearly show that you are a true musician by your words and your WONDERFUL compositions.
We initially were planning to stay in Marseilles but the presence of an American Warship in the port made us move up coast. No problems but 100's of sailors catching up on their lack of beers and women scared the girls so we moved up coast and met the German couple.
He had some herbal tobacco crazy and the gendarmes warned us that if we were caught with it then we both would have had 30 days, in jail, in St Tropez. Luckily this did not happen and I never touched the stuff again
Great memories tho'

Thanks for commenting

Alyn