Originally Posted By: RnAM
What shall we say first....
We already know, super cool solo guitar by Tommy!
Nice video too, Bud.
And definitely a very good vocal by Janice, but it's sounds kinda dry, in our opinion it could use a little more verb...
And this sounds different from your usual work (in a very good way).

Rob and Anne-Marie

Thanks you two! Glad you liked it. For 90% of our productions I use essentially the same reverb, compression, delay and EQ on Janice’s vocal that I’ve added for the last 3 or 4 years. While looking for a different more haunting sound on this song I started the settings looking for a little more “bite” and, yep, I very slightly reduced the reverb while slightly increasing the delay and also tweaked the compression and the EQ a bit. But I did put a ton of reverb on the very last word in the song smile

On our system it seems to work but we have pine walls and floors in our home and things are inherently “lively” sounding. Also I don’t mix with headphones so it’s all based on the “room sound.” Given the very high quality of your productions I very much appreciate your observations on the sound! And we are glad that it did seem different from a lot of what we have been doing. As y’all know it’s fun to venture out a bit.

Thanks again for listening and commenting. We appreciate it.

J&B