Originally Posted By: Danna
Thank you Jim.

One more question please.

Will most likely go with the USB flash drive.

If I wait until near the end of the month to purchase ... would the USB have all the current updates ... or would I still have to download updates separately ?

Just look at the Build number to find that out. PG always posts the new builds and their numbers. Check your install to find out.

ALSO: Remember that you don't necessarily need to install an update. I rarely do any of the :bug fix" updates that invariably get released a month or so after the official program release. I have never experienced any of the bugs that it supposedly fixes so I don't update.

I did an update this year however, and only because I picked up the new "Extra paks" and one of the requirements to run them was to have the most recent update and build number installed.

Doing the updates are a painless (for me) process. So I'd say, if you're wanting to get 2017, go ahead and do it now, then get the updates if you need them. I might be wrong, but I think the updates are more about bug fixes than getting any new tracks, styles, and other things along that line.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.