Originally Posted By: Kev T
Having recently updated to BB 2017 and also bought extra style packs I sat down today to listen to as many of the new styles as I could. (Impressed !!)

Particularly lovin' the Western Swing styles.....but noticed that, while all of the other _WSWING styles have demos.....the style _WSWING7 does not and just displays a yellow error message saying there is no demo.
Disappointing because , as a pedal steel player, I really enjoy Paul Franklin's playing and was looking forward to seeing what he did with that style. Curious why that was the only _WSWING.sty with no demo?

Does everyone else have this demo missing please?

Happy New Year to all.

Kevin

To listen to the pedal steel soloist in the style, you could load in _WSWING+.STY
This is a MultiStyle that has rhythm-section-only defined for substyles A and B, and the other styles with soloists defined for substyles C and higher (_WSWING2, _WSWING3 etc). Right-click on a part marker to see this. Setting the substyle to M or N would play the pedal steel soloist, or you could play from bar 113 in the _WSWING+ demo song.

But yes, _WSWING6 and 7 can also be used as full fledged styles and should have their own demos. We'll add those in a patch.

Andrew
PG Music Inc.