You should not need to run the "jbridger" utility. You just need to install jbridge for PGMusic products to recognize it. "Jbridger" is a utility to bridge effects/instruments for DAWs that don't natively support jbridge.

Make sure you run the registered version of jbridge or it's not going to work. You can't just download a copy of jbridge from J's website; you need to have purchased and registered jbridge, then go to the link where you enter your email address. You will then receive jbridge via email, which you have to double extract (the first file is in 7z format and the second is in zip format - I suspect that's because some email systems don't allow compressed executable files). Once you get to the EXE file, you just run it (I would probably "run as administrator") and it should install jbridge. PowerTracks (and RealBand and BIAB) should all recognize it and you can load 64-bit effects.

If you have already done all this, then I'm not sure what is going on. I know on my machine, the programs recognized the plugins right away.

One thing to keep in mind also is that PowerTracks (and the others) only allow one or the other; so you can't load both the 32-bit and the 64-bit version at the same time. If you currently have the 32-bit version loaded, you have to remove it from the list using the options tools on the VST screen, then add the 64-bit version. Likewise for going back from 64-bit to 32-bit.

Again, send me the file and I'll be happy to take a look at it and see if I can get it to work.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com