Right on. Listening on multiple devices. (Worst quality I hear is in the car. That's got to be a real art and going to be another beast to tackle at some point for me. But right now, just me and SoundCloud, other sites. I planned on searching for forum for car stereo tips on that and it's whole other subject, I'm sure.)

My initial issue is that, and I'm sure everyone's tired of me saying it, my hearing is awful. No just saying it, like audiologist awful. Aides. Not deaf, just portions of spectrum I cannot hear. And hearing aides and speakers/headphones are very difficult manage. Squeals and feedback. Somehow, live I get away with it or everyone is too polite to say anything, but when it's digitized and kinda carved in stone, it was very difficult for me to get a consistent read on what I have. I was really straining in mixing (and then trying to steer my voice when recording).

I like the closed phones I have, not 1 year old yet Behringers, but they cost about 12 cents and now that I'm getting a little more experience in mixing, stuff is popping out to me, DAW features, plug-ins, and I want to drill down a little more.

Andy

BIAB 2017 Ultra
Windows 8 and 10
Scarlet 18i8
Reaper and Mixpad