Andy, I used to work for a company that specialized in products for hearing and hearing enhancement. Our controller at the company had hearing loss in both ears; one side worse than the other. I was able to make a custom listenening system for him using stacked graphic equalizer VST plugins in a DAW, that somewhat compensated for each ears' HL curve, with custom in ear monitor playback. In ear monitors could also be an option for you. I was able to save songs for him using these new EQ curves and he absolutely loved these recordings that he would listen to with his in ear monitors instead of his hearing aids. I had to stack EQ plugins because his loss was pretty severe. I used the EQ to just make the music have what would be 'flat' fo his unique HL per ear.

I'm not going to lie, it was a lot of work to convert even just one or two CDs of material, but this might be something for you to consider, for your own personal enjoyment. Care should be taken with this approach to avoid playback so loud that it could further damage remaining hearing capability.