After reading all this post about the size and problem with this update files, I almost lost my hope about ever be able to run this program without any problems... 2016 running without problem for me a whole year.. After purchasing 2017 audiophile I have had so many problems and so little time to fix it, that I resorted to other stuff instead..

It's frustrating enough to live in a country with the worse internet connection in the word, without additional problems with BiaB...

I'm going to post today in another forum about my main problem, so I will not spend time on it here.. Just a suggestion;

Why not offer "us unfortunate" with slow and unstable internet connection a subscription solution for updates by CD on a a monthly basis? I would happily pay for it, to have all latest updates mailed to me on a CD every month... Would save me a lot of trouble and frustration all day long...

My best speed is around 150-300 kb/s at night time around 3-4am, when most people sleep... At ordinary days, it's around 30kb/s Hardly enough to open google and facebook.... Even going to an internet cafe with the fastest speed available can be a pain in the [*****] sometimes...

So u guys that can do this stuff in like 4-5 min. are some kind of lucky [*****]...;)

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.