Believe me Eddie I've checked out the sports problem very deeply and so far, no good answers. If you haven't bought that package through the cable provider and you find the game somewhere, it's blacked out.

Here in LA the Lakers signed a multibillion dollar deal with Time Warner, now Spectrum and dropped all local TV broadcasts so I can't even put up an antenna and get any games. It sucks man. If you're a sports fan you're simply screwed. About the only thing I can say is there are so many (as in millions) of people in the same boat I've read about "possibilities" being considered to somehow get the sports ala carte. The big question of course is at what cost? If it costs us fifty bucks a month to get them then who cares?

After digging into this I learned it's the cable company sub fees that's funding all the leagues and paying the players salaries. Advertising on broadcast TV isn't even a drop in that bucket. It's all coming from us paying for those bundles.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.