Rob, did you have a look at the VoiceLive Rack?

[img:left]http://cdn-assets.tc-helicon.com/media/3050/tch-website-feature-overlay-voicelive-rack.jpg?quality=55&width=1680[/img]

Lacks guitar effects which are usually better anyway from other devices according some guitarists, but otherwise a handy tool in a studio.

The VL3x however seem to have far more features, most meant for standalone stage work as f.i. looping, but the TC demos i saw were only based on simple looping: adding stuff to a simple starter, something i am less interested in LoL.

I wonder if these overdubs are built in to separate exportable wavs, or just overdubs always melted down in to one mixdown file. Can one combine different recorded loops into a song construction and export them as separate WAV files or tracks?.

I remember buying an Akai MPC5000 once in an attempt to find a handy quick and dirty hardware tool for songwriting, but found it too complex regarding workflow and the slightly "limited" sound quality with 16bit AD/DA converters, so i sold it ...

The VL3X seems a success however for TC as they're sold by the bucket load ... F

Last edited by fiddler2007; 07/01/17 11:22 PM.