Well I have a good sad song. I have the lyrics and melody and chords...but I am having trouble getting it into the box. I played this song with my granddaughter and she started crying before we even got half way through the song. I titled it "Little Dog's Girl". I have been checking out the new Real Tracks like "Real Tracks 278", which is Ooohs And Aaahs. And man.. right now is when I could use some of those real tracks. Has any one on this forum used them in a composition yet?
If you have ever listened to "He stopped Loving Her Today" by George Jones ...the Ooohs and aaahs along with the pedal steel and the harmonica alone make me feel like crying.
Anytime I cover this song around my Mom, she starts crying. Actually every time I do it she starts crying. I have to play "Boot Scoot Boogie" to get her to stop crying.
I know I seem like a meany for making them cry... but that is what a good sad song will do...but they love it and come back for more..
I would like to post my song but I haven't got it to fit "Band in a Box" yet. I may have to use a minimum of real tracks to get it to work.
And also I am digging the tunes that the rest you guys are posting.....really good songs coming in here.

Last edited by C. Dan Roberts; 05/28/18 03:21 PM.