Slightly bummed (first time ever). I knew the year end Christmas gift to myself woudl be available any day from PG (always is this tiem of year). So I upgraded my DSL (at risk of losing my 14 year old email address - and still might) to get the fastest DSL I could where I live and was looking forward to downloading all the new Real Tracks and Real Drums and not taking 4-5 days to do it!

I ordered the Ultra Pak and when I got to the download page the HD note says – “The 80 gigabytes of RealTracks files included in your hard drive order are not available for download. However, you can download and use the main Band-in-a-Box program while waiting for your full Band-in-a-Box hard drive to arrive”

I don’t remember seeing anyone say that in any recent posts but there are a lot of recent posts so... In any case, looks like they are shipping HD’s fast so we’ll see

Lets install what I have and see what happens while I wait for new RT/RDs
Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20