Hi Noel96

You stated.....Am I correct in thinking that what you do is to work on a song file and when the file is complete it is then copied into the Dropbox folder for transfer?....

Yes.

We Share a folder in dropbox where we place seq files from our folder on our "C" drive and copy them onto the folder in Dropbox. All the other versions Realband work just fine except 2018 Realband. When we load these files from Dropbox we get nothing but errors like I posted before and in some cases it destroyes the seq file to the point where it is nothing but static and unsable. I've even sent these static seq files to Kent from PGmusic support and he couldn't do anything with them.

I'd like the programmers to look into this and solve the problem in 2018 Realband. Why does it work using earlier versions of Realband and not 2018? Doesen't seem right does it?

I've been going round and round with this problem for months now and don't want to waste anymore of my time......My brother and I want to record our songs...not be frustrated with software problems.

I'm using 2017 Realband now and don't have any issues and will not upgrade unless this problem is resolved.

Horst Hartung

Windows 10 - RealBand 2020:Build(3); Xtra Styles PAKs 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8; 64 bit Intel Xeon CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz; 4 TB HD; 550 GB SSD PCIe Drive, 16GB Memory. Behringer UFX1604 Digital Mixer.

Music: https://soundcloud.com/horst_hartung