Hmmmmm. Not so sure this test is all that valid since the samples are streaming.

It should say "how well can you tell audio quality once it has been crapped out by streaming."

I can say that in a non streaming format I can tell a huge difference between a .wav and an MP3 and a large difference between a 256K MP3 once it has been posted to soundcloud and a 320K MP3.

Once a 256k has been posted to soundcloud it sounds "watery" to me. A 320K is better but still leaves a lot to be desired, but again, that is when it is streaming, not so much if it is playing off your computer or another medium.

For some reason I cannot stand .wmv files and am in the process of re-ripping a whole bunch of CDS I accidentally ripped as wmvs a while back. I can't stand to listen to them. I find them quite worthless as a matter of fact, and I am not sure why. They just don't sound right to me. Very thin.

I got most of these right, but again, I don't think "testing" audio quality from a streaming application makes a whole lot of sense.

It's like saying:

Lick these two apples wrapped in cellophane and tin foil and tell me which one is rotten.