Talking about weddings Mario, I did one with a sax player buddy a couple years ago. The bride and groom were in their late 50's so the crowd was split right down the middle. Older friends and family of the bride and groom and all their kids who were late teens and early 20's. As soon as I saw that I knew we were in trouble. We did this as a duo playing lots of instrumentals and the dance stuff was 70's era midi files.

Gary and I did the old stuff right before and immediately after dinner and that was fine. Then we noticed most of the old folks were leaving which left all the kids and we still had two hours to play! A cute young chick saved us by coming up and very bashfully and politely asking if she could play a song off her iPad. I said sure but do the lyrics have any bitc*** and ho's in them? She laughed and said no, none of that. She had an adapter to run her iPad into our PA and the party took off. It was great, Gary and I started doing a bit of DJ'ing and we would play along with some of the tunes, me on keys and him on sax and everybody loved it. The girl had a ton of songs and she just ran them down or took requests from her friends. She didn't try to run the party, she just stood off to the side and played the tunes

That party was about to die hard and that girl was a lifesaver. I think that situation could be repeated if we get called for another wedding. There's always teens at those things and talking to the right one about what to play later when the old folks have left could work out great. Just make sure about the lyrics...

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.