Thanks for the explanation Pipeline. That makes sense and I see where RapidComposer would have its uses to some musicians.

To simply fill in the BIAB Chord Sheet, regardless if you know the chords or not, if you can play a melody or chord progression that sounds good to you, play it, save it to a midi file and import the midi and BIAB will automatically decode the chords and populate the chord chart in seconds. That will bypass the issue of BIAB not reading part markers. Don't you think that's very straight forward and a feature of BIAB rather than a work around? You can also accomplish a populated chord chart using audio and the Audio Chord Wizard which would bypass the midi conversion and the cost of the Roland guitar pickup and setup. RapidComposer does appear to be ideal outside of BIAB to create some complex pieces in step fashion very quickly. I appreciate you taking time to provide the explanation and gifs. Very helpful.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.