Quote:

Fivehands,

As I understand it, Melodyne DNA will enable you to change ANY note in a wav file. I saw a Youtube video where they had recording of Chet Baker, they went in and changed all the notes of his solo, without changing anything in the Rhythm section! AMAZING. The uses of this are mind boggling.

That being said, what I think you are asking for is the ability to make your OWN Real Tracks, something that isn't yet possible. Real Drums however can be made. Let's hope Peter decides to make this feature for RTs, it would be a great resource and possible 3rd party opportunity.

Ed

Hi Ed,
Actually making my own Real Tracks wasn't really what I was trying to stress, but because I have such great VSTi plugins I would certainly like better MIDI tracks to be generated. Most of the time they sound clumsy and not very stylish and I think the development of MIDI generated tracks may have been abandoned now by PG in favour of Real Tracks. All I was saying about Real Tracks really is that I haven't found many usuable ones that I have tried to generate, according to my needs. But then maybe with some serious editing with Melodyne I could find more Real Tracks useable.

Fivehands