Please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm interpreting you comment about "I know how to use the "pedal bass" function for an organ line" as meaning that you understand the 'Pedal Bass' in "Chord Settings" (ALT+F5).

This pedal bass is applied to the Bass track and not the track that the organ is on.

So if you want the pedal sound to hold and all other sounds to play, enter the chord as

X...pdgs

This tells BIAB to hold everything except the Piano, Drums, Guitar and Strings tracks (which, of course, translates into telling only the Bass track to hold).

The PDGS refers to BIAB's legacy track names. In the mixer from top to bottom, the legacy names are...

Bass
Piano
Drums
Guitar
Strings

I run BIAB so that these names show constantly on the tracks by disabling the 'auto-name tracks according to what instrument is present' option.

Alternatively, it's always possible to use the Melody or Soloist tracks and notate a MIDI note that you'd like held. Bar settings could then be used to set the Bass track's volume to 'mute' while the Melody track plays.

Because the note is in the bass, when the song is playing, people may well not be aware that the bass instrument has changed.

Hope this helps,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024