Originally Posted By: 2bSolo
Thanks for the tips, Jim. I do both of these things and I still get crashes.

Yesterday was another example things that shouldn't happen. I tried to use the Time Stretch feature. First it told me that I was going to run into existing data, so I shortened the percentage of stretch. Again, same message. So I shortened again and proceeded. It did the stretch but it left a gap, even though it had told me there wasn't room. The yellow box never went away. And the program locked up. And to top it off, crash. This feature has never worked for me without a problem.

This is an example of what I'm talking about. Of course you can do whatever you want and what makes you happy but why haven't you posted these two specific issues in the RB forum? And by posted I mean details like I highlighted track 5, measure 8-12, opened this window, entered that value and hit Enter and it caused the crash. Without getting into details when you got that message saying something about "running into existing data" it means exactly that. You set it up wrong so the process is going to wind up overlapping what's already there.

As I said earlier you have a VST thread started in the RB forum but you never finished it. People gave you pretty good instructions but at the end you never responded to say that it worked or it didn't. It sounds like it didn't. Well, don't just drop it, you're still missing something so go back to that thread and keep going with it.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.