I regret to announce that the Queen's English is in peril. The probable cause for this mis-spelling is the crazy dictionary we are forced to utilise on the internet. I am always having to double check the underlined words. I will be much happier if they acquire a proper fly by allowing me British, Canadian, and 'merican spellings. My neighbours is right, is suppose somewhere they dropped the U however the memory trick is school was U because You are my neighbour.

The best new word that I heard on TV recently was a New Yorker using the word 'smoover'. Eventually it was explained that this was an iron, you use it to smoove out your clothes. YIKES. It's an iron cause there are 3 of them on the wood stove, and you clamp the handle to the hot one. My son got one with a 'lectric cord when he was in the army, they taught him how to use it in cadets, then when he moved up they had to take a course, crease the pants.

At the end of the day, don't use spell check unless you recheck the word. Otherwise you might rise from the dead.

John Conley
Musica est vita