So there is a bit or irony in a decision I made. Roughly a year ago we started this little challenge with I had a blast participating in. I really felt a sense of comradery that I personally had experienced here before. THANK YOU to Joanne Cooper for supply us the lyrics to work with...and so fast!

Anyway, something that has bothered me for a while was I sort of dropped off and had very limited ability to respond to the comments that were made. With what was going on, serious health issues, it sort of took a back seat. Later I stumbled across the wonderful comments that I hadn't responded to yet...there was also a thread about "bumping" that made me hesitant.

I decided that this really isn't about me; or my treatment of the song. It's about saying "thank you" to the people that I REALLY appreciate took the time to comment. So bumping be damned! A year in the making of THANKS!

I just read something in another thread from Bud that light the fire, and appropriately, their response was the first in the line of responses I haven't made yet.

Here we go...bare with me. It will take a few days.

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
We had to shove the sub back against the wall three times. If this had a piano in it you could’ve set it on fire and walked off the stage.

Ha! That's funny. A bit more than dropping a mic. Is that where the term "had a flare" comes from? wink

Quote:
Spector never really knew what a wall of sound was. At least not what just got thrown at us. No earbuds, no monitors for this. We cranked the Polks and the sub way up for the full experience.

The performances on vocals and drums oughta rattle the forum to the core. We need more like this. Three cups of joe and then this...whew!

More can certainly come; it's more deciding genres and having time. I love to write in all different styles. I joke that when I work out I have ABBA and Avenged Sevenfold that I listen to. Not at the same time of course...but that would explain "me" a bit.

Quote:
Hey, no genre worries...good music is good music

I know you're not a genre-ist. Lol. New word?

Quote:
Janice said she could visualize Steve Jordan’s motions on the drums. Not the same style but he has a great look when playing.

Aw...Steve Jordan. That guy! Man! Talk about confidence at a drum kit. If you heard it; it's because he wanted you to. Every stroke was that way with him. Great player!

Quote:
More! Re this style Bud is likely your oldest fan smile

J&B

Thanks much! I'm not sure about oldest though. My dad is a pretty big fan, and I believe him to be older...however you are MUCH younger at heart.

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Sorry the appreciation of those Comments where so long coming.

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.