I guess some people are uncomfortable with others expressing a different opinion and not agreeing with them. I wouldn't really call these people trolls. I think it's a sign of a healthy community when people can be different, have different ideas and discuss them respectfully. I disagree with the name calling and hate when a person can't debate the issues honestly. But I believe everyone has a right to their own beliefs and opinions and we all know that only life experiences and awareness from personal growth is going to change anyone's mind, not disagreeing with someone and calling them names.

In my opinion a "troll" is someone that maliciously calls others names and spouts hateful rhetoric, not someone that just thinks differently.

Fortunately, on this site I have never come across anyone I think would be a "troll", unlike maybe Facebook or Twitter. There are a lot of decent, good hearted folk here who share their love of music. I also enjoy that the discussions sometime get a little lively and stimulating and it's all good.

Last edited by Belladonna; 03/16/19 09:19 AM.