Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Everything in this is excellent Peter! You must have spent a lot of time tweaking and getting this one ready to go! All the instruments are perfectly placed and mixed well (loved that growling organ) and of course the guitar sounds great as well as that perfect vocal! Thanks, Torrey

Thank you Torrey!

Janice

Originally Posted By: Al-David
WOW!

If there's a better version of this old classic anywhere out there, I've never heard it. That piano just weaves its way throughout the song like the subtle current of a meandering stream. This is so good in every possible way. I can't think of much else to say other than "WOW!" The talent in this forum is mind-boggling and this is a fabulous example of that. I'm stunned with the way this song overtakes me as I listen. Again, WOW!

Alan

Alan, I’m so glad you liked This! I know you have a feel for blues.

Thanks!

Janice

Originally Posted By: David Snyder

Killer version of this song and scorching guitar solo!

Really nice job y'all.

Thanks David!

Janice

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Love this song!! My son's jazz band plays this one....love the dark feeling of it. Never knew it had lyrics. You guys just knocked it out of the park!!! Janice can sing the hell out of this kind of tune (and probably about any kind!), and the guitar playing is sweet. Production/mix are tops!! Great job by all!!! Take care. Greg

Greg, you're very kind and it’s my pleasure to introduce you to the lyrics!

Janice